Talent Acquisition Specialist (BB-17BC2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy
Kaltura, a fast-paced SaaS company that develops online video platforms in open source technologies is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Awesome and talented recruitment team.
What you’ll do?
· Source for top-notch talented candidates creates a pipeline for our various positions.
· Hire end-to-end in Israel, and global sites.
· Conduct HR interviews.
· Work on special recruitment projects
· Work closely with country managers to align priorities and regional recruiting strategies.
· Take part in our OKR framework and contribute to the ever-evolving processes in our team.
What do you need to have?
· 3+ years experience recruiting in tech companies larger than 150 employees.
· Experience in technical recruiting- A must!
· Experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Amazing hiring, Stack overflow, GitHub, and more- A must!
· A Bachelor’s degree in business, psychology, organizational behavior, communications, or related fields
· Experience hiring in fast-paced, high-growth companies.
· Experience hiring in global sites.
· Fluent English.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
calendar_today11 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel