Fulfillment Team Leader (BB-FBCE1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Agilite, a rapidly-growing defense equipment business is looking for a talented Fulfillment Team Leader to lead its E-Commerce and Reseller order fulfillment process.
The correct candidate is an energetic, tech-savvy and very responsible rising star who is passionate about the supply chain challenges of a modern small business that is growing rapidly. Somebody who is caring and can make sure our valued wholesale and retail customers get their orders fast, easily and who can problem-solve on-the-go to ensure a great customer experience.
Somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced, young and international business environment and understands the need to maintain customer success, despite the dynamic challenges of exponential growth.
– Prioritizing orders and making sure all orders go out on time and on spec.
– Managing the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, and shipping.
-Correspondence with both B2B and B2C clients regarding their orders, answering any questions they may have in a timely manner and solving any shipping or return issues that arise.
-Constantly improving procedures so that warehouse can work independently and process orders efficiently.
– Maintain ERP system reliability religiously
– Communication with USA Fulfillment Center and shipping providers on a daily basis
Constantly identifying ways of refining fulfillment and shipping processes
– Manage warehouse staff and oversee daily operations
– Bachelors degree, preferably in a supply chain-related field
– Mother tongue level Spoken & Written English (non-mother tongue level candidates will not be considered, 90% of corporate correspondence is in English).
– Basic level of Hebrew
– Minimum of 2yrs experience in a supply chain, e-commerce, logistics or customer service role
– Exceptional Microsoft Office (Excel) skills preferred
– Experience with WMS (warehouse management systems), ERP systems such as SAP Business, Katana, and Shopify e-commerce platform strongly preferred
– Must be an out-of-the-box problem solver who wants to shine in a small, rapidly growing business.
– Must be passionate about Supply Chain challenges, on-the-go problem solving and international logistics.
– Must be a responsible team player who knows how to take initiative in a small business environment
– Must be flexible and responsible to maintain availability for critical issues during irregular hours due to the business’s predominantly North American clientele.
calendar_today4 days ago
info Full Time