Backend Tech Lead (BB-372B1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
Job Description:We are looking for a quick-witted Backend Tech Lead to join our server-side team, working on server components that run mostly on cloud platforms (AWS/GCP) but supports on premise installations as well.
Role & Responsibilities:
* A hands-on tech lead in a team of developers.
* Work closely with the Team Leader to build the best product we can provide to our customers.
* An extensive collaboration with Product to deliver high-quality features from concept phase to production in a high pace environment.
* Take part in the architecture, design, development, and delivery of complex features in a distributed and dynamic development environment.
* Technically mentor, review and improve the quality of the code and process.
* Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
* Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their technical concerns.
Job Qualifications:At least 2 years of experience as a tech lead
At least 4 years of experience developing a SaaS application, preferably from planning phase to production
Familiarity with SQL databases and ORM (we work with PostgreSQL).
Experience in cloud technologies (especially GCP)
Experience in Kubernetes - an advantage.
Team player whose primary goal is achieving the teams goal of delivering a great product. Great at working in a team, but also highly independent.
Strong analytical problem-solving ability.
A leader, able to earn the respect & trust of other developers as a strong technical leader and mentor
B.Sc. in Computer Science OR elite military technological unit graduate - advantage
Company Occupation:High Tech
Company Size:Medium (50 - 150)
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel