QA Manager (BB-F6A68)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
We are looking for an experienced and talented QA Manager to lead a team of QA Engineers and work with the R&D
- Define and lead the process of QA and help building automation strategy. Create test strategy and test plans for various products.
- Lead the process of Test Automation framework design and implementation.
- Work to minimize manual testing by identifying high-ROI test cases and automating them.
- Review functional and technical documentation in order to identify requirements for the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Investigate and evaluate new testing technologies and products for application within the environment.
- Own Continuous integration tools (Jenkins) and integrate test suite into CI cluster as applicable.
- Define and monitor testing procedures: test management, defect management, and tracking management.
- Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and demonstrate strong teamwork.
- Ability to analyse QA processes and drive improvements.
- 3+ years’ experience as QA Automation Lead.
- Strong experience in Automation tools frameworks on all tests levels - Unit testing, integration and system tests.
- Experience with API testing tools (ie. Postman).
- Experience in Web based systems – Must.
- Cloud Ops experience (Preferably AWS).
- Hands-on experience with Databases and SQL.
- Load/Performance testing.
- CI (Teamcity, Jenkins).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- “Out of the box” thinking.
- Energetic, positive attitude and relentless self-motivation.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Big Data tools (Kafka, Hadoop, Spark).
- Familiarity using source code control systems, especially Git.
- Familiar with Docker and how it can be setup and leveraged by the QA.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onKefar Sava, Israel