Senior Product Analyst (BB-E62F8)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist is helping creators produce quality content worldwide.
Since being founded in 2016, Artlist has managed to revolutionize the Filmmaking industry by offering subscription-based products with a license that covers every video project from personal use to commercials with high quality curated content
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Senior Product Analyst to join our vibrant BI department at Tel Aviv.
Wake up for this:
- Work from internal briefs to generate and implement ideas and produce effective creatives in line with company objectives.
- Create commercials, promos, social content, user activities, animated components and more.
- Come up with visual solutions for ad campaigns, social media and branded content.
- Stay on top of trending topics and connecting the brand to these key conversations.
- 4-6 years of similar experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven story-telling skills and a drive to action attitude.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool ( Tableau - big advantage).
- Master abilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills.
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets - advantage.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or an equivalent background.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel