Product Designer Wix Components (BB-17C50)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionThe Wix Component group. We deal with every web component lifecycle from research, design and development to the use of components to meet the standards of company products. Our goal is to ensure efficiency in developing stylish and usable components for all the teams here at Wix and for our users' needs.
As Product Designer in Editor Components, you will:
- Collaborate with UX designers, product managers, frontend developers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions inside and outside the team.
- Become a trusted team member and play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and ensuring our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Be open to learning new products, workflows and new technologies.
- Conduct extensive product research based on market trends, support tickets, data & competitor analysis, to support design and product recommendations and decisions.
- Communicate and present complex concepts and designs effectively across different audiences from different locations, demonstrating the value behind product flows and what would most serve our users.
- Own a full design cycle from research to hands-on design, collecting inspiration and creating an intuitive, accessible, pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Work with the development team to ensure designs are implemented to spec and collaborate to come up with creative design solutions when technical challenges arise.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
RequirementsA Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience, preferably in web design, branding or content creation. You understand the product lifecycle from research to production, and you’re a master in delivering clear, accessible, top-notch design specs. With your strong leading communication and organizational skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people with different skills.
You have a Bachelors degree in Interaction Design or equivalent working experience in web design fields. You’re proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Illustrator) and have a portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
You have basic knowledge of CSS and HTML, speak and write in English at a high level, and if you’ve collaborated with multidisciplinary teams throughout the design process or have worked with the Wix Editor, that’s a bonus!
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel