KGH Israel Operations Manager (BB-0245E)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
We can provide a challenging job in an international environment with many possibilities to develop, both personally as well as professionally. You will receive further training with our online training program of KGH academy as well as on the job. You will work with a motivated team and a positive working atmosphere.
Daily business tasks:
- Organization of the Operations unit with a presence at the locations and with customers as required.
- Being the visible representation of the customs activities in front of the customers and supporting the development of the business in Israel.
- Control tasks with regard to quality, handling volumes, the use of resources and the pursuit of goals.
- Control of escalations and technical clarification of claims with the initiation and pursuit of measures.
- Regular alignment with the KGH Core Management team and the relevant functions in the Group.
- Ensuring that the personnel management measures set by the KGH Group are carried out in the area of responsibility.
Process design and optimization:
- Management of directly subordinate employees and joint organization of Operations in Israel.
- Establishment of monitoring and support processes for the achievement of the goals in the area of responsibility.
- Control of all necessary and available resources.
- Implementation of meaningful KPIs (qualitative and quantitative).
- Optimization of the EBITDA results.
- Implementation of the KGH strategies and the Core Values.
- Resource planning within Israel and coordination with the KGH Core Management team.
- Active development of 2nd level management in Operations and of potential candidates.
- Drive an engaged organization, achieving high level of engagement.
We are looking for
• Comprehensive knowledge of the procedures and organization of customs declarations and control processes.
• Detailed knowledge of all resources in Israel.
• Good knowledge of customs and foreign trade law.
• Very good understanding of operational quality management and business contexts for the implementation of the goals.
• People focused manager
• Organizational, influence and communication skills.
• Business knowledge & P&L oriented.
• Good at processes analysis and productivity improvement.
• Good level of English.
calendar_today6 hours ago
work Maersk Group