Director of Product (BB-74909)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionGuesty is looking for an excellent and experienced Director of Product Management that will take a leading part in developing our property management SaaS.
As a manager and role model, you will be responsible for building new experiences and improving existing products for Guesty's customers by leading and guiding a group of product managers. We are looking for a creative thinker that will oversee the short- and long-term product portfolio management, positioning and strategy of his product line.
- Drive a strategic vision and direction to the products in your domain, exemplify a data-driven approach to everything your team does.
- Lead your team to collaborate with cross-functional teams, to develop, market, and launch product globally.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end high-quality product requirements by your team, including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Monitor product and business performance, and drive action as needed to drive business success.
- Excellent communication skills across a wide range of stakeholders, sharing the product roadmap and vision to both internal and external - key stakeholders.
Requirements- 5+ years’ experience in product management roles (B2B web companies)
- At least 2 years of people management experience, managing and mentoring young Product Managers.
- Ability to demonstrate experience as a strong leader who drove significant impact and can prioritize, communicate clearly and influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Experienced in managing product requirements using Agile methodologies and familiar with software methodologies for B2B including UX - and UI definition
- Strong advantage for candidates with experience working in a partners ecosystem utilizing complex APIs and maintaining partners relationship.
- MBA - A plus
calendar_today8 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel