Indirect Procurement Buyer (BB-546B4)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
We are looking for a superstar to join our growing team.
If you are looking to join a challenging and interesting procurement environment and want to be a part of a company that helps make the world a safer place, go ahead an send us your CV.
You will be a part of a professional procurement team which thrives for success.
Responsibilities & Scope of Role (include challenges in a positive way)
· Strategic Indirect purchasing in marketing, Professional services and other areas as required.
· Purchase services and goods in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
· Handling purchasing requests from various departments Locally and globally with flexibility to work in US time zone part of the time.
· Periodical vendor evaluation with key performance indicators.
· Handling negotiations and contracts of complex projects and services.
· Act as an interface with our teams locally and globally, supporting commercial engagements for their ongoing activities.
· Work independently and prioritize multiple projects.
· Constantly source new vendors and study market trends for cost reduction and new initiatives.
· Work closely with the legal department on new agreements and other legal issues.
Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep healthy partnership communications
· A Team player which is Highly motivated and has high interpersonal skills,
· Multitasking capabilities, well organized and detailed oriented
· Ability to work independently.
· · At least three years of experience as a buyer in a global Technologic company.
· Education: BA in relevant field form a known University
· Proven experience with US market service vendors in multidiscipline fields.
· Experience in a diverse global indirect procurement environment, with proven experience in the fields of Marketing & Professional services , productions, exhibitions, service providers.
· Proven Experience in negotiating complex projects and contracts.
· Working experience with ERP systems, Netsuite – an advantage.
· Good understanding of supply chain processes
· Excellent English, written and verbal a must.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel