Claroty QA Engineer (BB-1BE74)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionClaroty is the world's leading industrial cybersecurity company. Leveraging broad expertise in the Operational Technologies (OT) that run the world's critical infrastructure, the Claroty Platform provides visibility across a rapidly growing and opaque attack surface. Its Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology, crafted to the unique and often proprietary OT communication protocols, delivers award-winning vulnerability and threat monitoring, enabling our customers to preserve reliability and trust in the face of mounting operational risk. Founded in 2014 as the second portfolio company of Team8, Claroty is headquartered in New York City with offices in Tel Aviv. It is backed by the world's leading cybersecurity and technology investors, including Bessemer Venture Partners and Temasek Holdings.
We are looking for a self-motivated QA Engineer with excellent communication skills to join our QA team for a full-time position.
- Performing both Manual and Automation tests on Claroty’s products.
- Constantly improving manual and automation test coverage.
- Reproducing and opening bugs for system defects.
- Create test plans, record test progress and results
- Work in full collaboration with Product Management, Development and Customer service teams
Requirements- At least 4 years of experience in QA
- Knowledge in networking – Must
- Experience in Linux – Must
- Knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies – Must
- DB & SQL experience/knowledge – Must
- Experience with programming languages (Python, Java, C#) – Big Advantage
- Experience in UI (Selenium)/API testing – Big Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD flow (i.e. Jenkins) - Advantage
- Good understanding of the entire software development life-cycle
- Out-of-the-box problem solver
- Team player, quick learner and independent
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel