DevOps Engineer (BB-0DF3F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionIBEX is a well-funded Israeli start-up developing state-of-the-art artificial intelligence applications for cancer diagnostics. Our cutting-edge technology is transforming the diagnosis of cancer, leading to rapid and accurate decision making and providing new diagnostic insight to enable precision medicine.
Our world class team of researchers, engineers and medical experts is growing. If you are an outstanding professional, passionate about your work, a team player and want to make a difference in the lives of millions of people – come join us. You’ll get the opportunity to work on novel and challenging problems and help us fight cancer while doing it!
What you will be doing
We are looking for a person who’s both well established in the backend engineering world as well as the cloud and DEVOPs world and can be our glue in integration to partners and customers.
In this role, you will be building a more robust cloud deployment architectures and push our DEVOPS capabilities to the next level. You will engage with 3rd parties to plan and execute integrations, as well as installation and deployments. You will act as our domain expert in this field, ramping up our readiness towards scale, and working cross organization to implement related best practices.
Requirements- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven experience as a backend software engineer or as a DEVOPS engineer
- Highly experienced with AWS ecosystem
- Experienced in Python
- Experienced in SQL, mid range DBA capabilities
- Experienced in other cloud providers as well – an advantage
- Generalist – ability to choose the right tool to the right problem and a willingness to learn how to use new technologies
- Experience in a company within the medical field – an advantage
- Great communication skill and a team player
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel