Senior DevOps Engineer (BB-2D816)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Toluna’s vision is to build a platform for Market Research that is highly scalable, Web and Cloud based and enables anyone to ask for consumers’ opinions. You will specialize on implementing and integrating DevOps tools for all of the teams in Toluna and partners.
● Automating processes, such as build, bake, deploy, test, monitor and others for a wide range of products and environments;
● Managing different kinds of environments, both on premise and on cloud;
● Managing hybrid environments, using Docker and Kubernetes, AWS resources and VMWare;
● Writing scripted processes in a wide range of languages and tools, including mainly Python, Java, Groovy, Ansible, Bash and PowerShell;
● Implementing and using CI/ CD tools, such as Jenkins and Spinnaker;
● Utilizing a variety of Cloud Managed services.
Required skill set:
● Experienced in an asortie of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux alike);
● Familiar with multiple programming languages;
● Ansible, Terraform, Docker and Jenkins are your best friends;
● Have mileage in the Cloud (Preferably AWS), Including implementation of several high-available, scalable systems hosted on it;
● Designing complex automatic systems and processes is your passion;
What we offer:
At Toluna you will find an exciting and multicultural place to work. We employ the best and the brightest in our industry and we are always looking for rising stars to join our team. We are proud of our staff members and we offer competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Join our global team. We welcome big thinking and reward great work.
calendar_today4 days ago