Director of Engineering (BB-957E0)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Director of Engineering
NJ Company is looking for a Director of Engineering to lead our rapidly growing technology team and overseas. In this highly visible role, you will build, manage, and lead our world-class agile software engineering organization that is responsible for supporting various business lines generating $1.5B in revenue.
You’d have the opportunity to
● Build, manage and lead a world-class agile software engineering organization
● Foster a high-performance, customer-focused culture with relentless attention to quality
● Partner with product owners to ideate and deliver software and services that wow our customers
● Collaborate proactively with the executive leadership to outline the technology strategy and take ownership of underlying technology components
● Define a tactical roadmap supporting the successful delivery of the technology strategy and drive its execution
We’d Like to See
● Proven track record of software delivery through all phases of the development process
● Strong technical background in the voice-based application space with hands-on experience in the likes of Asterisk, Kamailio, and RTP.
● Some experience in web applications/services, AWS, CI/CD
● Experience with working on SQL, NoSQL, and others is a plus.
● 5+ years of experience in technology leadership roles
● Prior experience in managing a team of 10+ developers
● Hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum, Extreme Programming, or
● MS in Computer Science (or an equivalent degree) is a plus.
● Extensive experience in hiring and developing high-performing software
● High English level is a must
Remote work from home position. Some US hours required.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
calendar_today9 hours ago