Senior Software Engineer (BB-4BABC)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWith one of the largest in-app ad networks in the industry and a robust mobile ad mediation platform, ironSource provides a full-stack solution for mobile app monetization. We empower the world’s top gaming companies to significantly increase their revenue.
You will be joining a talented engineering team responsible for creating the ironSource SDK. This is a Smart, high-performance unit, that displays rich media ads with only a few lines of API.
Our team is focused on collaboration in the development process. Along that, each member is encouraged to enrich his experience and professional skill, working to increase his expertise in both fields he is passionate about, and beyond his comfort zone. However far you wish to go, we will help you get there, and make sure you have lots of fun!
- Build new features for ironSource SDK and directly impact the future of our product.
- Implement solutions for complex problems on a large scale mobile infrastructure, based on proper architectural design patterns.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations based on data and events, and provide feedback.
- Find creative engineering solutions for better coding, monitoring and deployment tools for internal usage.
Requirements- 5 years of work experience in a software engineering team.
- Familiarity with mobile programming languages such as Objective-C, Swift, Java, and Kotlin.
- Familiarity with server-side frameworks such as node.js.
- A profound understanding of Object Oriented and networking protocols.
- Innovative and passionate spirit (Blog, contribution to open source projects – an advantage)
- Relevant academic degree or hands-on experience.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel