Content Marketing Manager (BB-D188A)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
MakeMeReach is a fast-growing advertising cloud platform empowering world-leading agencies (Havas, Dentsu-Aegis, Social.Lab, OMD…) and advertisers (Disney, Birchbox, Audible, MAPFRE…) to maximize digital advertising performance at lower cost.
As an official partner of major networks including Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest, we support contemporary channels that help brands and agencies to attract audiences and measure the results of their cross-channel campaigns in one unified, actionable dashboard that cuts across companies, franchises and branches.
MakeMeReach is proud to be part of the Perion Network group a global public company, traded at the Nasdaq, incorporated in 1999 and a large organisation all-over the world.
We are looking for our new Content Marketing Manager.
R&R and requirement
The Content Marketing Manager drives the global content marketing strategy for MakeMeReach. You’ll be responsible for creating, delivering, managing, and optimizing content across a variety of channels. Your content will focus on positioning MakeMeReach as a leader in the social advertising space and in generating leads and bringing them to maturation.
- Produce compelling marketing content in English including blog posts, e-books, email newsletters, social media posts, sales collateral, website copy, etc.
- Publish written and video case studies with MakeMeReach clients
- Organize, animate, and promote webinars
- Maintain a content calendar that aligns with overall marketing strategy
- Distribute, promote, and optimize content
- Write periodic press releases
- Write and distribute MakeMeReach newsletter
- Manage MakeMeReach social pages: planning and publishing content, engaging with community, reporting on key metrics
- Track content KPIs and analyze performance according to marketing objectives
- Keep up with the latest industry news and trends
- Bring original ideas to create a dynamic and evolving content strategy
- 3 years’ experience in content writing or digital copywriting
- Superior writing skills, with the ability to deliver clear messaging across a variety of mediums
- English native speaker
- Able to manage projects autonomously and resourcefully and to work across teams
- Knowledge of social media marketing
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing (B2B SaaS preferred not required)
- Strong writing background, with experience writing, editing, and proofreading content
- Experience writing short and long-form content for different channels, including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proven track record in content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Customer-centric mentality, ability to understand the customer’s needs and challenges and translate them into compelling content
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional communication and editing skills
- Demonstrable organizational skills and excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
CV in English mandatory
- Very dynamic, open-minded and challenging environment
- Attractive wages
- Flexible remote policy
- Interesting referral program
- Great offices all over the world (NY, Paris, Tel Aviv)
- Daily perks (fresh fruits, unlimited drinks, gym memberships...) when/if at the office
- International, open-minded and united team
- Part of Perion Network Ltd. at the NASDAQ market
This position can be either in the US, in NY or remotely, or the UK, in London or remotely.
Are you eager to be part of a growing international organization that genuinely cares its employees?
Customer-obsessed, Transparency, Performance, Innovation & Responsibility mean something to you ?
Then, you should definitely apply!
- Phone Screen with Hiring Manager (Manager, senior member of the team or HR team)
- Technical assessment
- Interview with Manager
- Interview with HR
- Answer and offer
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work MakeMeReach DBA Paragone