Manual QA Engineer (BB-8AF25)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are Guardicore, the best cloud computing company to work for in the world. We are tackling some of the hardest challenges in tech today with the goal of changing the future landscape of Cyber Security, and we need awesome people to help us grow.
We are looking for an experienced Manual QA Engineer to take our product to the next level and create a huge impact across the company and our customers.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for details, excellent communication skills, and the ability to understand how our customers use Guardicore's product to protect their critical assets.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Assist with investigation and reproduction of bugs originating from the field
- Report bugs to development teams and help troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with R&D to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle
Requirements- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Knowledge of networking protocols and security practices
- Experience with Linux OS
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, verbal and written
- Attention to details and out of the box thinking
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel