Senior Fullstack Software Engineer (BB-66771)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionVim is building a value-driven platform for American healthcare, in order to align incentives and connect patients with the best doctors for their needs. We curate virtual networks of top doctors, guide patients through online booking, and empower doctors to make the best decisions for their patients at the point of care.
Vim takes pride in our accessible and transparent working environment. We encourage our teams to be bold, take risks and take ownership of their work, as we are a family who have each other’s backs. This environment allows us to thrive as cutting edge industry leaders in the healthcare technology realm.
Vim is a place where everyone can grow. The more voices we have represented, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be industry leaders. Whatever background you bring with you and however you identify please apply if this is a role that would make you happy to get to work every day.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the product and design teams to develop, define, and implement features for Vim's product suite.
- Play an integral role in designing Vim’s system architecture, from whiteboard sessions to actual implementation, and deliver end-to-end features.
- Create internal and customer-facing applications that improve the patients’ and providers’ experience.
- Develop our SDK and APIs used by the leading healthcare payers.
- Build and manage a highly scalable, microservice-oriented environment.
- Work with a tight-knit group of highly talented and motivated engineers-We work fast and are agile as priorities can change, but we NEVER compromise our code or quality.
- Owning your code-write, test, and deploy your code into production. Our engineers understand the full -DevOps lifecycle, and you will, too (in case you already don’t).
- Establish software development methods for the team that are consistent throughout Vim.
- Mentor other engineers to help them improve their software technical skills and development methods.
Requirements- You have been developing software as a full stack developer for at least three (3) years with at two (2) of those years focused on Node.js development.
- Y our work history demonstrates successful experience with web client technologies such as React, Angular, VueJS.
- Experience with developing and monitoring micro-service architecture.
- You welcome complex problems and work until you can find a workable solution.
- You work cross-functionally and hold yourself accountable.
- You can work with remote team members.
Nice to have, but certainly not necessary:
- Amazon Web Services experience: specifically VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, Redshift, and RDS
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience in building enterprise tools.
- Experience working for a consumer Internet company.
calendar_today6 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel