QA Engineer App Group (BB-B49C2)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionHiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources, including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join a team of highly talented and independent Fullstack engineers, working in a truly Agile environment where code is being deployed several times a day, focused on quality and utilizing cutting-edge technologies. You will have full responsibility for planning, maintaining, running, and creation of manual, automation, and regression tests to ensure new features/enhancements meet product requirements and keep a high level of quality.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, estimate, design, develop and execute manual and automated tests
- Working with teams across the company (R&D, Support, Product, Customer Success, and Implementation) to keep a high-level of quality
- Participate proactively in rituals, such as grooming, planning, kick-off meetings, and fully understanding the feature and its needs.
- Express yourself and bring your personal experience & knowledge into an agile, diverse team (we’re counting on the amazing people to help us grow & adapt)
Requirements- At least 3 years of experience as a QA engineer
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Cypress, Testim, etc...
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in querying databases like MySQL, Postgres, or MongoDB
- Experience in managing development processes with Jira or other process management tools
- Familiarity with Forensics and monitoring tools (Sentry, Grafana, Prometheus)
- A passion for tech and solving complex problems.
- Can-do attitude, highly motivated, highly effective working independently, and an ambitious team player.
- Project management skills and high organizational skills
- Testing in multi-services R&D organizations that require working with dockers, running services, integration with other departments
- Relevant academic degree (Computer Science / Industrial Engineering / Information System)
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel