BizDev Monetization Manager (BB-8D8AB)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
WSC Sports is the world’s fastest-growing sports-tech company, the developer of AI-based automation solutions for sports content creation and distribution, automatically and in real-time.
Working with Great people in an awesome environment, using cutting edge technologies (video editing, AI, data, and sports- altogether!) with the opportunity to influence innovative products for NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and other sports giants - are only part of the things WSC Sports has to offer!
What you’ll do:
- Research the sports media ecosystem and develop an expertise in sports content monetization.
- Develop content monetization strategies and model potential financial outcomes for media rights owners.
- Identify content monetization opportunities and develop applicable business models.
- Engage and onboard new content monetization partners, and manage the negotiation process end-to-end.
- Run the negotiations and manage the relationship with monetization partners (e.g., social content creators and managers, syndicators, publishers). This will include communication, data collection, performance analytics, compliance monitoring, and expansion of existing relationships.
- Work closely with the BizDev & Account teams to help them maximize monetization opportunities with their clients (new & existing).
- Collaborate with various departments (Product, Marketing, Legal) to execute business plans.
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, and share learnings and best practices with content owners and monetization partners.
- Codify and share learnings internally.
- Help develop execution plans and be responsible for meeting business goals.
What you’ll need:
- +3 years of experience in business development/ Partnerships development and management
- +2 years of experience in the commercial aspects of digital advertisement (on the supply or demand side)
- A solid understanding of the digital media monetization ecosystem, including digital advertising KPIs and analytics
- Experience in running complex projects from planning to execution with limited guidance
- Strategic thinking and the ability to prioritize between multiple alternatives
- Proven Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with both local and global clients
- Self-learning skills and a bias towards action
- Fluency in English. Additional popular language (e.g., Spanish, Russian, French) - an advantage
- Experience with programmatic advertisement - an advantage
- Experience in AdOps - an advantage
- Experience in social content monetization - an advantage
calendar_today2 hours ago
work WSC Sports