Senior Product Designer Viewer Team (BB-2F43F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAutodesk is seeking a highly motivated Senior UX Designer to join its diverse team of web and mobile platform designers.
The Construction Cloud platform is a new and exciting project to enable engineers, architects, superintendents, and project owners to view, share, collaborate and manage their construction projects and designs while minimizing human errors in the world's biggest construction projects.
A Senior User Experience Designer at Autodesk is a systems thinker, a person confident in their design point of view, a considerate collaborator, a customer advocate, and somebody who is willing and excited to take initiative. Our Experience Designers use creative problem-solving skills and knowledge of user experience best practices to facilitate their team to think beyond the expected and deliver high-quality experiences our customers will love.
As part of a worldwide design team, you will work with a scrum team developing a cutting-edge product for viewing 2D and 3D models.
- Work with product management and dev to define and analyze org requirements.
- Determine the most appropriate methodology of design; Storyboards Interaction patterns, Prototypes, and other iterative artifacts.
- Designing workflows, interactions, and interfaces with varying levels of fidelity to communicate with peers and stakeholders.
- Experience working closely with a global team.
- Leading and participating in customer interaction in different forms, from interviews to sprint demos to usability testing.
- Using customer insights that come from analytics and customer interactions to help inform business and design decisions
- Working with and participating in scrum team processes, working iteratively to deliver customer value
- Maintaining familiarity with Revit, Autocad, and other Autodesk products to ensure compatibility with features shared across our product family
- Work with, and contribute to our multi-product design system, used across multiple platforms
Requirements- 5+ years of experience design for mobile and web applications.
- A strong passion for and experience working with complex systems
- Proven record of strong UX and visual design skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - written, verbal, and visual (Hebrew and English).
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Have some technical understanding: knows a little about React, iOS, Android and how components can be built.
- Comfortable in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile development environment using tools like Jira and Confluence
- Design portfolio to accompany resume.
- Previous experience designing for complex creative applications, 3D tools, animation and/or visualization tools
- Experience in gaming platforms
- Knowledge in Architecture, Construction, and/or Engineering workflows
- Knowledge in Autodesk software
- Design experience for large-scale enterprise-level cloud solutions
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel