Junior Audio Content Curator (BB-46EE6)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionArtlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist is helping creators produce quality content worldwide.
Since being founded in 2016, Artlist has managed to revolutionize the Filmmaking industry by offering subscription-based products with a license that covers every video project from personal use to commercials with high quality curated content.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We׳re looking for an experienced, highly motivated, organized and dedicated full-time Junior Audio Content Curator to join our growing SFX team.
Wake up for this
- Process incoming materials for curation and QA.
- Analyze and input data regarding the audio being uploaded to the site.
- Tagging, naming and categorizing audio assets.
- Research for new SFX artists and assets to join our catalog.
- Work in a dynamic & Collaborative environment.
Requirements- Fluent English speaker with excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience as an audio engineer, sound designer and/or foley artist.
- Experience selling sound effects to marketplaces or working at a stock agency.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Avid Pro Tools software.
- Team Player.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel