Product Architect (BB-80052)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description“POP! Slots” is a real-time MMO (massively multiplayer online) game, played by millions of users across the world, with new features released on a daily basis.
The Architecture team in Playstudios is responsible for creating architecture and infrastructure for real-time systems, while facing unique challenges in the multiplayer world.
We have to deal with the ever growing complexity of new and existing domains in a very dynamic environment.
We’re looking for a Product Architect with strong communication skills, a real people person with independence and extreme self-learning abilities, who can quickly grasp complex systems and take full ownership of technological projects.
Product Architect enjoys leading without authority even if such authority is granted.
- Own one or more subject domains from the technological perspective
- Be the go to person for all things technical for Product, Business and Development teams (Front/Backend)
- Ensure consistency in product requirements
- Ensure solutions are closely aligned with business objectives
- Provide clear vision for the technology and architectureProvide high level estimations, create project plans
- Establish standards
- Train, educate and mentor developers
- Remain hands-on at least 50% of the time
- Solve interdomain issues
Requirements- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 10+ years of backend development experience
- Experience as an Architect, Manager, Tech Lead or Consultant
- Very strong Java skills and object oriented design experience
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience developing for real-time large-scale applications
- Cloud and DevOps skills
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with developing (or playing) online games
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (such as MongoDB/Couchbase)
- Experience with Message Brokers (such as RabbitMQ)
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Playstudios International Israel