Group Product Manager (BB-C8EDC)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Descriptionvcita is seeking a talented and experienced Group Product Manager to join the family!
vcita is a leading business management app tailored to the SMB work style and work cycle, including client management, scheduling, billing & marketing, with many more capabilities underway!
We're looking for an experienced Manager who's passionate about SMBs and helping them make an impact.
As a Product Manager at vcita, your ideas, insights, and the features you'll design will impact 100k daily active users. In your day-to-day, you'll be spending lots of time bouncing ideas off colleagues, troubleshooting, collecting feedback, and inspiring us to deliver our clients with the best business management tool out there.
We're looking for someone who sparks excitement in others - someone who leads by example and works to create a strong and happy team around them.
- Lead one of the 3 product groups in vcita, reporting to CPO, and manage a team of product managers.
- Own our product growth & back office roadmap, e.g. acquisition funnels, product onboarding, packaging and upsell, provisioning tools and sales & channel enablement.
- Gain valuable insights into SMBs day-to-day and collaborate with Marketing, CS, Sales and external partners to define go-to-market and strategy.
- Be responsible for the ongoing delivery of the group’s squads. Work together with creative, development and BI teams to plan, design and implement new features in an Agile work environment.
Requirements- 3-5 years as a product team leader or a group product leader.
- Strong preference to experience with B2C or B2B2C Saas products, and specifically experience in product fields such as Growth, Marketing or Sales enablement,
- Good eye for design and messaging, a passion for creating frictionless user experience.
- Work well independently while thriving in cross-functional team environments. Great at making decisions, setting priorities and adapting to change.
- Motivated to engage team members at multiple levels, from high-level strategy to tactical execution
- Excellent written and spoken Hebrew and English communication skills.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel