Digital Marketing Manager (BB-F5DBF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy
· Lead website production projects from inception to launch.
· Define and optimize conversion funnels to drive a measurable increase in conversion rates and revenue across many B2B segments.
· A/B test and improve customer experience strategies to increase site conversion.
· Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to develop and execute website development plans including KPIs, attribution models, and funnels.
· Work directly with other internal stakeholders to finalize content, design, and edits of website sections.
· Partner with our internal design, paid media, development, SEO, and content marketing teams to improve the website experience and KPIs.
· Tackle challenges and solves complex problems on a daily basis.
· Get involved in the landing page design process of new landing pages.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 2+ years experience with operating a corporate website and optimizing customer.
· Experience and understanding of defining customer journeys based on data and via user-centered design
· Experience with WordPress, Google Workspace, and Drift (or similar) environments – an advantage
· Strong understanding of how conversions work in the B2B tech world.
· Proven analytical skills and strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Deep knowledge of online marketing strategies and tactics.
· Basic knowledge of performance analysis and optimization, website coding and content analysis, product development, usability or UX.
· Can-do attitude, a sense of urgency, and ownership of our digital assets.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hebrew and English, impeccable organizational and time management skills.
· Proactive and positive mindset.
· Self-motivated, team-oriented, collaborator, very responsible, and focused on exceeding goals and expectations.
What makes this job amazing
· Join the video revolution and work for a hyper-growth company with a culture promoting openness and collaboration.
· You will be working with the smartest, most creative people around.
· You will have a direct influence on the company’s growth and interact closely with all business lines.
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel