QA Team Leader DMC (BB-D42D7)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Team Leader to join our Quality Assurance Group.
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead, you will manage a team in the Quality Group that is responsible for creating the fastest NoSQL distributed system on earth, supporting more than tens of millions of ops/sec at sub-millisecond latency with true linear scalability.
You will recruit, motivate, teach, and lead a set of highly skilled QA engineers supporting more than 300,000 databases on our service, providing solutions to the world’s largest companies.
The successful candidate is a strong individual with experience in leading a team as well as broad technical hands-on experience in building products on top of cutting-edge orchestration platforms.
If you are passionate about technology and would love to join an exciting, tech-savvy, fast-growing international organization that offers a creative environment with many opportunities for personal and professional growth, then this is the right challenge for you.
We’re Redis Labs, the home of the open source Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with more than 8,500 enterprise customers around the world, we’re growing fast—we’ve raised more than $246 million in funding and are growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.; London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis Labs has been named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned a spot on Dun & Bradstreet’s 10 Best Startups to Work for in Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay Area.
- Recruit, mentor, and lead a team of QA engineers working on a large-scale, distributed product.
- Collaborate closely with QA, Automation, Product, and other R&D teams.
- Manage, define, and implement testing policies, procedures, and standards across the Quality group.
- Work closely with the QA managers to help set company-wide QA objectives and processes in collaboration with the other QA Team Leads.
- Help develop technology roadmaps and schedules.
Requirements- At least three years of proven track record building and managing high-performing teams
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute, and own the team’s success and improvements
- At least five years of hands-on experience in testing complex software systems
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of QA practice—both at the conceptual and practical level
- Good understanding of cloud computing, operating systems (especially Linux), and networking
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment
- Experience with database testing (preferably NoSQL database)
- Experience with distributed systems (clusters, complex test/network topologies, etc.)
- Experience with cloud computing Dev/Ops (AWS, VmWare, Azure, etc.)
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Redis Labs