Proposal Analyst (BB-44E2B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionData loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
As a Proposal Analyst, you will be a key member of our Solution Engineering team. You will be responsible for the assessment, planning and on-time completion of assigned request for proposal (RFP) projects, consultant questionnaires and other information requests.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Responsible for supporting the coordination and content response development of global (AMER, APAC, EMEA) public sector RFxs, tenders, security questionnaires and other public sector procurement documents and unsolicited proposals for SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales, solution engineering, security, and legal teams; coordinate and communicate with responding partners where required; and coordinate internal content reviews with executive management and legal.
- Structure, write, edit, and format technical response content, tailoring the content around the customer requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
- Work on multiple responses balancing milestones and due dates of each.
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to curate RFx language in content management system
Requirements- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure technology stacks and infrastructure Knowledge of cloud security principles
- Experience with technical writing for cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
- Outstanding technical writing skills in english.
- Outstanding work ethic exemplifying punctuality and initiative.
- Polished interpersonal skills; must work well with Solution Engineers, and other Technical and Administrative staff.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments while simultaneously working on and managing multiple tasks and the ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Researching, analysis, writing, proofing, and editing skills.
- Self motivated and excited to collaborate with a global team; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime if necessary
calendar_today13 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel