Manual QA Engineer (BB-9E21B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionZoomin is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join our growing team of Front-End developers in Tel-Aviv. As a QA engineer, you will be part of a team developing robust enterprise-grade portals and web applications for some of the largest technology companies in the world, such as Master Card and Dell, helping them to immediately answer customer questions and increase customer engagement.
You will have access to the modern tools, the best technology, and work on an innovative SaaS solution that touches millions of users. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new well-funded venture, in a start-up environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
What will you do?
- Be responsible for Zooming platform E2E quality
- Run both manual and automated UI tests
- Be an integral part of an agile talented front-end team
- Provide feedback on product performance and user experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and test new features
- Work closely with customers to help solve issues and better understand user needs
Requirements- 1+ years of experience as a manual QA in a web product
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS – a big advantage!
- True team player that is great to work with
- Good understanding of browser debugging, networking
- Organized, smart and focused
- Quick learner who pays attention to details
- High level of fluency in both spoken and written English
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel