Strategic Marketing - Care Management Director (BB-FA19F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Dynamic, strategic product marketer who has a passion for innovative go-to-market B2B strategies.
As the Director, Strategic Marketing, Care Management you will be responsible for leading the B2B marketing strategy and positioning efforts for the Care Management Portfolio and products within the portfolio. You will be responsible for a deep understanding of the customers, delivering B2B marketing strategies and execute plans to drive awareness and create demand for our differentiated care management product portfolio across audiences including payors and consultants.
As part of a detailed marketing plan you will establish positioning, messaging and execute key strategies and tactics. You will lead marketing positioning, messaging, narrative development, internal and external communication plans, demand generation and marketing collateral development for key products in the Care Management Portfolio. You will ensure the creation of marketing plan that leverage insights, research, industry-knowledge and best-practices to form the most effective approaches to engage target audiences, including:
Prioritization of marketing work across the products and ensuring new capabilities and updates are positioned appropriately in the market
Effective marketing plans to support and drive product awareness and adoption goals including demand generation campaigns
Support the sales channel with the right amount of knowledge and resources to effectively deliver positioning and benefits of the key programs to their customers
Ensure business partners are aligned with the plans and positioning intended to drive toward success measures of the products.
This role is meant for an experienced, omni-channel marketer that knows how to turn strategies into action, with a strong background in B2B marketing, digital, and B2C. This role is at the intersection of key business stakeholders and marketing. A successful candidate will be a detail-oriented leader and creative problem solver who can excel within dynamic cross functional teams and to own the execution multiple projects, on time and on budget.
The tangible results of a product marketer’s work typically include:
Market and competitive intelligence that gives the team a deep understanding of the market
Positioning and messaging that attracts and converts prospects and leads
Sales enablement materials that help sales close more deals
B2B go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold
1. B2B marketing experience that includes strategy development, segmentation, customer-centric approach, business analysis, brand/business building, marketing mix development and content marketing
2. Demonstrated leader and strong driver of results with a proven ability to turn strategy into action, executing flawlessly, meeting all deadlines
3. Strong strategic thinker skills with a proven ability to develop marketing and tactical plans including identify key pillars, and messages
4. Strong communication skills, including listening, verbal and written, to evolve product messaging while soliciting input of multiple stakeholders, with diverse points of view
5. Strong strategic thinker skills with a proven ability to develop marketing and tactical plans including identify key pillars, and messages
6. Ability to influence with authority and collaborate across multiple stakeholder and levels
7. Strong organizational skills; ability to schedule people, tasks or projects and to develop realistic action plans given time and resource constraints.
8. Ability to build B2B lead generation strategies and client segmentations to building awareness and drive adoption
9. Ability to understand complex clinical processes / products and collaborate effectively across the key stakeholders (clinical, operations, program communications, account and sales)
10. Sales enablement across the portfolio and with key products
Additional B2C experience a plus
PBM or Healthcare experience a plus
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Bachelor’s degree required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onEzor Tel Aviv, Israel
work CVS Health