Product Security Engineer (BB-7AD02)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionVim is building a value-driven platform for American healthcare, in order to align incentives and connect patients with the best doctors for their needs. We curate virtual networks of top doctors, guide patients through online booking, and empower doctors to make the best decisions for their patients at the point of care.
Vim takes pride in our accessible and transparent working environment. We encourage our teams to be bold, take risks and take ownership of their work, as we are a family who have each other’s backs. This environment allows us to thrive as cutting edge industry leaders in the healthcare technology realm.
Vim is a place where everyone can grow. The more voices we have represented, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be industry leaders. Whatever background you bring with you and however you identify please apply if this is a role that would make you happy to get to work every day.
As a Product Security Engineer, you’ll provide guidance and lead our Secure SDLC program.
Among those responsibilities:
- Conduct manual penetration testing against Vim’s applications and APIs.
- Provide guidance on prioritization and remediation of security issues.
- Provide guidance on secure SDLC implementation.
- Assess the application design and architecture against security best practices.
- Perform threat modeling of new and existing applications.
- Assess the risks of new initiatives and features.
- Mentor development teams through training, brown bags, and hackathons.
- Build and automate security testing as part of Vim’s CICD pipeline.
Requirements- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with application security and hands-on penetration testing
- Experience in application development with at least one modern programming language.
- Knowledge of DevOps and DevSecOps practices (including CICD security controls)
- Experience performing code reviews
- Knowledge of web application architectures
- Knowledge of threat modeling
- Cloud technology, specifically AWS
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel