Cloud Cost Management Specialist (BB-2620B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Spot by NetApp® delivers application-driven infrastructures (ADIs), cloud infrastructures that use analytics and machine learning to continuously adapt to the needs of applications, to help drive cloud resource optimization in real time, for both compute and storage. With Spot by Netapp, Customers can save up to 90%of their compute and storage infrastructure expenses!
As Spot's Cloud Cost Management Specialist, you will help define and execute Savings Strategies to help customers reduce their Cloud Spend. You will be interfacing directly with clients as well as executing internally to drive the savings. Ability to manage numerous requests concurrently & strategically. Gather insights from the business, develop opinions and present solutions to sales leadership as well as the customer directly. Be the advocate internally for any customer issues that arise.
You will gain practical experiences in applying cloud cost optimization strategies to Enterprise level organizations and Fortune 100 companies, work with dynamic team members at a fast-paced organization, and become visionaries to new products that creates impacts in real world real time.
- 2+ years experience working with cloud billing or cloud operations
- Experience with at least 1 cloud billing system (AWS, Azure, or Google)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of Cost Explorer, Cost and Usage Reports, Reserved Instances, Sustained Use Discounts and other AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud cost mechanics
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data backed analyses, and influencing results
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel