Jr. Business Development Analyst (BB-F6CA5)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOurCrowd, a global equity crowdfunding platform, is looking for a full-time Jr. Business Development Analyst with a deep interest in technology, to join the Business Development department’s value-add team.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate seeking an entry-level position in venture capital and business development, with the potential to grow inside OurCrowd.
The Business Development team supports the ~200 portfolio companies across different sectors and stages throughout their journey from investment to exit, as well as relationships with over 1000 multinational corporations. The team is responsible for, among other things, creating value for OurCrowd’s portfolio companies based on their Go-To-Market strategy and needs. This requires thinking "outside of the box" and connecting the dots between our corporate contacts' activities, investors' interests, and other ecosystem players.
- Support the Business Development team in their efforts to assist and accompany the portfolio companies in their journey to scale and grow.
- Support the data infrastructure that will help streamline processes and the sharing of information.
- Prepare written materials about portfolio companies and the Business Development department’s work and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with all departments, especially the Marketing, Portfolio Management, and Investor Relations teams.
Requirements- B.A degree graduate
- Interest in technology and venture investing.
- Fluent English and Hebrew
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fast learner, multitasker, well organized with the ability to keep accurate records.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Experience working with SalesForce CRM – an advantage.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel