Operations Manager (BB-10E3D)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
A company in the field of banking and payment solutions is looking for a well-organized Operations Manager!
To be successful as an Operations Manager, you should demonstrate solid leadership and analytical skills, exhibit strong business acumen, as well as a commitment to productivity.
– Managing all the company’s day-to-day business practices.
– Creating strategies with senior management.
– Managing CRM.
– Manage entire processes related to crypto exchange.
– Implementing effective processes and standards.
– Changing policies to follow guidelines based on location.
– Overseeing compliance with regulations.
– Coordinating with the company’s lawyers.
– Reporting on operational progress.
– Present relevant issues to stakeholders.
– Handling internal issues and complaints.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Knowledge of business functions, and experience managing wide scale business practices.
– Previous experience working in gaming, crypto, or fintech companies
– Excellent organizational and leadership qualities.
– A strategic thinker
– Excels under high pressure
– Great problem-solving skills with a positive attitude.
calendar_today5 days ago
info Full Time
work Urban Recruits