Strategic Alliances Operations Specialist (BB-F475A)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
As Strategic Alliances Operations Specialist you will manage the operational infrastructure that runs Spot’s relationships with the world's biggest hyperscaler cloud providers – AWS, GCP and Microsoft Azure. On top of the operational excellence, you will have the opportunity to create, build, and own new relationships for Spot within strategic alliances, generate revenue and actively manage the opportunity pipeline and process.
- Own opportunity pipeline management and build the right processes to identify cross-sell opportunities manage the lead flow and help Spot generate more revenue from our relationships with Cloud providers.
- Alliances Management - Strengthen relationships with Strategic Alliance cloud providers such as AWS, Microsoft, and GCP. Including building of relationships with the cloud providers’ sales, marketing, technical and business development organizations while understanding each stakeholders’ unique motivation, incentive, and ability to help Spot.
- Operational Excellence - CRM tracking and maintenance, connecting the dots between Spot sales and respectful cloud providers sellers, invoicing logistics, setting up processes at scale, owning Co-Marketing events and webinars setup (ownership of budgeting, invoices, invites, landing page, scheduling)
- Manage Alliances Strategic expansion by researching Partners and Alliances organizational landscape, attain contact information, maintain up-to-date rep tracker, identify and engage untapped segments.
- Alliances Education and Training – work in close cooperation with different stakeholders to develop and execute a comprehensive program for partner communication, education, and training.
- Proactive, can-do approach. be result driven and prefer hands-on work to achieve those results.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience at Sales Operations, Account Management, or Business Development with a strong technical acumen, hands-on experience working with large SAAS enterprise.
- Great written verbal communication skills in English (German or Asian language is a plus).
- Strong presence and Business Development skillset with ability to present, convince and communicate with senior executives from external partners/companies.
- Be an extremely organized and detail-oriented person (meticulous), experienced with managing CRM systems and related processes. Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision.
- Zero ego – be a team player, constantly looking to do whatever generates value for the team.
- Solid grasp of cloud technology and the understanding of the cloud market.
- Proven success of working with a quota and the pressure that accompanies it in fast-growing companies.
- Previous deep knowledge and connections within the public cloud market AWS and Azure specifically.
- Experience engaging and influencing senior executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes in enterprise organizations.
- Experience from working in both Startups as well as large enterprise corporations.
- Experience in working at a global, cross-time zone tech org.
Spot by NetApp® delivers application-driven infrastructures (ADIs), cloud infrastructures that use analytics and machine learning to continuously adapt to the needs of applications, to drive cloud-resource optimization in real-time, for both compute and storage infrastructure. ADIs help application teams shorten development lifecycles and run more applications in their choice of cloud. Customers can save up to 90% of their compute and storage infrastructure expenses, which typically make up 70% of total cloud spending, while maintaining SLAs and SLOs.
calendar_today1 day ago