Senior Director of Sales & BD to Lead Israel Market (BB-026E8)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
VP Sales and Marketing
This position is a leading positon in the Sales & Marketing organization and is focused on leading
the Sales and Business Development efforts for the defense and commercial market
in Israel across all business lines.
As Sales & Marketing Director for Israel, you will have to master the art of conducting business and
sales processes, from pursuit of new business to existing customer relationship
management. You will serve as the primary point of contact for your accounts,
and will have to demonstrate business creativity, ability to identify, qualify
and capture opportunities, as well involvement (and sometimes leading) in
proposal preparation processes.
· Establishing new accounts and cultivating new business relationships with potential customers and end users, and be in constant pursue
for business growth.
· Help us to build the brand
· Day-to-day management and grow existing accounts and channels
· Understand the ecosystem of business conduct in Israel, in the relevant market segments, and with existing and potential partners. Define
the penetration strategy for each account, including value proposition.
· Composing and submitting proposals for systems, solutions, spare parts and technical services, all in compliance with company
guidelines, after in-depth analysis of each opportunity.
· Operate closes with Solution and Product Teams
· Report to management on project/account status by submitting activity and results reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual
territory analyses, as well as order intake forecasts.
· Analyses of competition and market opportunities by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products,
delivery schedules, merchandising/marketing techniques etc.
· Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
Profile & Experience:
· At least 5 years of proven experience in either:
1. Sales and BD of multidisciplinary systems to the Israeli
Defense organizations (IAI, Elbit, Rafael etc.’) and the IDF / MOD.
2. Project / Program Management of multidisciplinary systems
at one of the technological units of the IDF ( אמל"ח
, מפא"ת ), working closely with the Israeli defense organizations
(IAI, Elbit, Rafael etc.)
· Leading complex sales processes, including large and multiple proposal efforts.
· Strategic thinker and ability to formulate discriminators
· Ability to drive a matrix organization
· Results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to
· Fluent in Hebrew and English - speaking, writing and reading
· Former officer in one of the technological units of the IDF ( אמל"ח , מפא"ת ) – Advantage.
· MBA - Advantage
calendar_today4 days ago