Full Stack Developer- Enterprise Management Squad (BB-350FF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
RapidAPI is the world's largest API hub, where 2 million developers find and connect to thousands of public APIs. Our mission is to make it easier for developers to create transformative applications by allowing them to easily and seamlessly integrate APIs in their development. We are a team of developers building for developers.
We are a global company, with 80 team members spread between Tel Aviv, San Francisco, and Tallinn. Founded in 2016, RapidAPI has raised over $62.5M from investors including Microsoft, a16z, and Grove.
Our engineering organization is built as squads – individual teams with full ownership over a product.
One of those is the Enterprise Management Squad– responsible for our B2B enterprise solution - “the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub” - which companies use as a central repository for all of their engineering teams to manage, share, and collaborate on their APIs and Microservices. The RapidAPI Enterprise Hub is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies, tying into their critical integration and digital transformation initiatives.
We're looking for a highly-motivated and talented Full Stack Developer to join us in a challenging, innovative, and fast-paced environment. This position is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high scale startup company and to push our software development cycles to the next level with your innovative solutions and out of the box thinking.
As a Full Stack Developer at RapidAPI, you will:
- Work as a part of a team responsible for the RapidAPI platform by developing an infrastructure to customize the product and provide extensible ways to integrate with it.
- Be responsible for building, maintaining, and improving RapidAPI’s frontend and backend systems, using Agile development methods.
- Contribute features to enhance and improve our CI/CD process and work alongside the DevOps squad
- Contribute features to a complex product built in a distributed Microservices environment.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Deliver cross engineering infrastructural and architectural changes
- Develop solutions for developers, with a strong emphasis on performance and quality
- Drive the delivery quality systems utilizing Unit Testing, TDD, and performance testing.
- Hands-on experience with backend development (5+ years)
- Working experience with AWS Services, and cloud architecture.
- Experienced with Microservices architecture.
- Docker and Kubernetes experience.
- Experienced with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Rich knowledge of Backend technologies.
- Experience with Backend tests (unit tests & integration tests) using proven testing methodologies.
- Experience with Production.
- Experienced writing unit/integration/e2e tests.
- ability to lead architectural and cross-squad changes
- A wide Product understanding.
- A true team player with strong communication skills
calendar_today1 day ago