Sr Project Mgr, Provider Experience (PR & Contracting) (BB-53D01)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
- Accountable for the development, implementation and ongoing management of complex projects which typically impact more than one of the following: process, system, product and/or function and may run a year in duration.
- Develops and implements strategic project plan to achieve business goals
- Proactively leads project and/or business by setting direction of project, creating project plan, timeline identifying key milestones and additional resources needed on selected project(s)
- Identifies gaps and recommends enhancements related to new and/or existing products, services and workflows based on broad view of the organization
- Solicits and evaluates internal and external customer feedback to enhance continuous quality improvement
- Responsible for managing the budget and/or financial implications of more complex projects
- Group facilitation/presentation influencing various internal (these may be cross-functional/segment) and external parties (e.g., vendor management)
- Identifies issues that may stall project and addresses them by either resolving the issue or creating an alternative solution
- Tracks progress and communicates project(s) status on a regular basis to all impacted parties
- Builds communication plans for implementation to ensure all impacted parties (up stream/down stream) are informed of next steps for completion
- May mentor and/or manage others
- Acts as an advocate for change may require influencing others to see the value in project, including managing interpersonal sensitivities and articulating the strategic view to ensure project alignment
- Solid Project Management and supervisory skills
- Proven ability to affect change/interpersonal skills
- Past positions required acting a project lead and directing a team
- Past experience includes development of budgets
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven track record in meeting project milestones and negotiating for resources.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience and 5-7 years of management experience related to standards & measurements, technology, systems, processes etc preferred.
Please review required qualifications above
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_today5 days ago