Creative Group Manager - Remote (BB-2DAF7)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
The Creative Group Manager is responsible for assisting the Group Director, Creative with the management and development of all members of the creative team (copywriters, designers and art directors) below the level of Associate Creative Director. The goal is to assist with helping each member of the team reach their full creative potential by supporting and inspiring them and helping remove obstacles that are preventing them from doing their best work. They would also be responsible for working with the Group Director to create personalized development plans for each member of the creative team.
This is a support role that would assist with managing a large group (40+) of creative professionals and motivating them to do innovative, effective marketing communications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist with the recruiting of full time and contractor creative staff
• Meet weekly with resourcing to decide on staff assignments
• Assist with creating individual development plans for all writers and designers below the ACD level and help drive the plan
• Assist with helping all creative staff realize their full potential by removing obstacles preventing them from doing their best work
• Support collection and documentation of creative capabilities that need to be developed or improved
• Attend and help facilitate twice monthly staff meetings to check in on progress against plan and how the team is doing over all
• Assist with coordination of mid-year and year end reviews for all staff
• Assist the Group Director with other tasks and projects as assigned
• Minimum 5 years working in a creative manager/assistant role or similar
• Understanding of the creative process and what it takes to create great campaigns
• Understanding of managing creative people to help them reach their full potential
• Can help inspire and motivate people and help resolve conflicts that are preventing them from doing their best work
• Understands creative workflow and skillsets
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of how great creative teams or ad agencies function
• Understanding of the retail environment
• Ability to work effectively in a large, complex organization with multiple stakeholders
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not mandatory.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_today3 days ago