Automation Engineer (BB-E7F5F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for an Automation Engineer to join our Windows team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.
Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 250,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, NVIDIA, City, Nintendo and many more.
With your skills, we'll make sure to deliver the high-quality standard of Incredibuild's products our customers expect.
- Ensure the high-quality delivery of the company’s products
- Design, develop and execute test cases for multiple features of the product
- Design, develop and implement CI/CD processes
- Take part in design and specification reviews and utilize this information to design test plans
- Collaborate with team members and other parties in the company to ensure comprehensive test coverage.
- 5 years of experience in automated testing
- Java / C# / Python programming skills
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with UI automation frameworks such as Selenium and SikuliX
- Experience with API testing and working with DB
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Jenkins / Azure DevOps or other CI tools
- Good understanding of Cloud architecture such as Azure and AWS
calendar_today5 days ago