Senior Product Manager (BB-DCD57)
Found in: Expertini Israel
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager, focusing on AI and graph capabilities for Redis, to join our global product management team.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will play an integral role driving the lifecycle of Redis Labs’ AI model-serving and graph database capabilities, part of the world’s number one NoSQL database platform.
The successful candidate will balance initiative and self-motivation with an ability to work with geographically and culturally diverse teams. You are detail-oriented, curious, and inquisitive about what makes a product tick, and disciplined to record what you learn and build. You enjoy listening to partners and customers and can successfully navigate business-oriented and engineering organizations to achieve your goals.
If you are passionate about helping software developers and enterprises alike adopt state-of-the-art technology to power modern applications, this is the right challenge for you.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and ecosystem of AI model servers and graph databases, interacting with customers, partners, and the customer-facing organization
- Define and document detailed product requirements in collaboration with architects, engineers, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a backlog of features, manage priorities, and ensure execution to specifications—and on time in light of Redis Labs strategy
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market plans and with the education team to document product capabilities and train internal and external customers
- Be outcome- and KPI-driven to achieve growth of your products and take the right actions accordingly Requirements
- 5+ years experience in software product management or equivalent experience in an enterprise organization
- At least two of the following: domain knowledge of bringing AI into production, AI serving backends (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, ONXXRuntime) and graph databases (e.g. Neo4j or TigerGraph)
- A balanced combination of technical experience and business knowledge
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information
- Comfortable with code and have experience writing code
- Previous experience as a data scientist or MLOps
- Already contributing in relevant OSS or academic communities
- Previous experience working on developer experience components
- Experience writing and delivering talks or training about your area of expertise
- Experience with other NoSQL databases (extra points for Redis experience)
calendar_today1 month ago
info Full time
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Redis Labs